I love writing code! What’s more, I love people using it. I can’t explain it, it just gives me the warm fuzzies.
- dhcpcd an RFC2131 compliant DHCP client daemon.
- openresolv - management framework for
- Network Configurator - GTK+/QT front end for dhcpcd and wpa_supplicant.
- parpd - Proxy ARP Daemon.
- hg-fastimport a Mercurial plugin to import git fast-import streams.
Please use the mailing lists for support, submitting patches or just general
I also have per-project mailing lists, which are powered by
mlmmj. One interacts with mlmmj via email.
To subscribe to a list, send an empty email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once subscribed to a list, you can post to it by sending an email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from the list, send an empty email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can learn more about the capabilities of mlmmj by sending an empty mail to email@example.com.
For other projects, simply change the
dhcpcd part of the link to the project name in the above examples. The current lists are:
You can also read the mailing list archives.
If you want to say thank-you for my work, consider something from my Amazon wishlist.