OK, it's not really in the news, but today I got a message of apprecation for what openresolv does.
Thanks for openresolv. If only the whole world used it...
dhcpcd-7.0.0-rc3 has been released with the following noteable changes:
- Fixed handling RA's from multiple routers
- Fixed changing to a better route based on gateway
- IPv6 default route is now deleted when config is not persistent
- Use hmac(3) if available in libc to reduce binary size
Here's the changelog:
- dhcp: fixed classless static routes
- prefix delegation: build routes after assigning addresses
- dhcp: on lease expiration, discover only when carrier
- ip6: fix potential segfault when lifetime overflows
- bsd: compile on recent OpenBSD platforms
- dhcp: fix reporting of DNS encoded SIP servers
- dhcp6: fix unicast in non master mode
All the critical issues people have highighted have now been resolved, so hopefully this is the last rc before release :)
[ERROR] Can't open and lock privilege tables: Got error 9 from storage engine
Nice error. Googling for it doesn't reveal much on how to fix it. The good news is that I only use MySQL for Phabricator and PostreSQL for everything else. The bad news is that my Phabricator instance is no longer working. The worse news is that I get the same error when trying to use backups, so there must be something else in play here.
Ideas on how to resolve this are welcome!