I've updated Drupal on this machine from 5.11 to 6.5The main reason I didn't before was because the spam module didn't work with 6.x. I've been using the captcha module recently instead on 5.x and noticed that it along with my other modules now worked on 6.x :)The upgrade wasn't entirely painless - image module needs to be upgraded to 5.x-2.x before the 6.x upgrade.Due to some faulty data, I lost my image gallery contents, but as I'm a real man and backup, restoring it and fixing the upgrade was fairly easy.Also, node_revisions lost the reference to the right sequence.I think everything now works as before, but if you spot something wrong please let me know ASAP 8)

Add a comment

Next Post Previous Post