Well, after all that happened with work and the recent and very successful business trip, I think I deserve one :D
So it's off to the Costa Del Sol for 2 glorious weeks!
To appease the masses, dhcpcd-5.1.3 was released which will hopefully find its way into NetBSD-5.1. Try not to find any new bugs whilst I'm away ;)
For a week! Another business trip, again to Chicago. Maybe the next trip will be to another part as this will have been 3 times now!
Still, it's a nice city :)
Try not to report too many bugs with my software until I get back ;)
dhcpcd-5.1.2 has been released with the following changes:
- ClientID is now reported when interface starts
-w, --wait forcesdhcpcd to wait until an interface gets a lease or times out
- 50-ypbind hook added for BSD style NIS
- Ensure DHCP socket is open when sending a DECLINE
- Uses new hwaddr if existing interface is downed and then changed.
- No longer works on firewire interfaces by default.
dhcpcd-5.1.2 has a new behaviour change - when starting up and at least
1 interface has a carrier then it tries to get a lease or times out. It
still daemonises regardless. This, along with the
-w flags allows
total control over the desired behaviour of dhcpcd.